Wednesday, March 17, 2010

- juiced -

Grandpa Bill and I, all plumbed up this morning.  Today was one of the days where our treatments landed on the same day.  I have a feeling that place wont be the same by the time we are all said and done.  As for treatment itself, that stuff they give me sure is potent, atleast for me.  I am home now, and its time I get some sleep.  The first few days after I recieve my treatments, I am quite tired.  I will try to write more later tonight.  Thanks again to everyone for all they do.

I have a consultation tomorrow with Dr. Jordan, concerning the Kyphoplasty procedure... so hopefully we can get rolling on that soon.

By the way, my hair is starting to fall out, wont be long now...

Sorry about the expressions on my face, I am not one for taking pictures... hate posing for photos, ist just not my gig...



5 comments:

  1. They must put the best looking guys in the same cubicle. I have heard from two people who had the procedure from Dr. Jordan and how much better they felt after. Praying that can happen very soon. You are amazing and we love you.
    Glen and Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a bond you guys are making together.What's the chances of this happening??? I will show your pics to the family & hope you guys are resting good this afternoon!

    Sue Rusch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to know how you got the new chair with the massage feature? Flip of a coin or did you have to race dad for it. Well, another one down, just keep taking it one day at a time. Good luck with Dr. Jordan. Think of it as a medical welding procedure. Can't wait to see your new do. It worked for Telly Sevalas, Vin Diesel, Michael Stipe and Aunt Ann. Bald really is beautiful! And besides, just think of all the time you will save not having to shave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that chair purple velvet?! Stac - I think you need one of those smack dab in the middle of your living room. Spice things up a bit!

    Mike, I hope these next few days after your treatment are as pain-free and comfortable as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catherine-The chair is not purple velvet, but it does have a heat and massage button!! We def need one at our house with a nice, new, homemade quilt to cover up with! :)

    ReplyDelete