Monday, April 5, 2010

One Thing

Through all the treatments, its very common to loose a sense of taste, or difference in taste.  Everything ends up tasting the same.  Everything tastes salty to me.... EXCEPT MILKSHAKES.  A good old chocalate mileshake still tastes like a good old chocalate milkshake, and thank god for that.  Being spoiled like I have been as of latley, Stacy just served me one that was about a half gallon, and I now find myself trying to stay awake for the second half of this suprisingly good basketball game.

3 comments:

  1. DUKE!!!


    In my prayers bud!

    Derek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike, you are in my prayers. Linda Coleman
    (Tracy and Robyn Geukes' mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mike, Grandma is checking in and I guess you know my team did not win but what a great game! Really enjoyed that great dinner that your Mom had for us on Easter with you and Stacy. Maybe we will see you tomorrow Grandpa is not doing all that well as you know so hoping Dr Poloyan can find the troule. Wish us luck ok. LOVE YOU BIG GUY! Grandma Beverly

    ReplyDelete