Monday, February 22, 2010

Little help...

16 across "Limb in front"   _ o _ e_ _ _ _

(UPDATE - FORELIMB is the answer, ha... thanks for the calls and emails!)

This is the toughest crossword puzzle I have stumbled upon in a while.  You get used to a certain type of clue, ala the Herald-Palladium... then through this book from Walgreen's in the mix and I'm besides myself.  I have been on the same puzzle for two day, humbling to say the least.

There is no way I can express how much I appreciate the family, friends and neighbors who have come to lend a hand to my family and I.  I cant imagine going through this any other way.

Our pesonal email is sgmk8081@comcast.net if you need to get a hold of us through something other than the public comment on here.  ALSO, to comment on here, you simply just click the "pencil" or "comment" icon and fill in the form at the bottom.  You dont have to be a "follower".  To be a follower you have to have a certain email account thats associated with this blogs format, which I dont even have.

4 comments:

  1. If there is absolutely anything that you or your family need please do not hesitate to ask! We are praying for you and your family.

    Jeremy & Kristy Lawrick *your friendly neighbors! :) *

    ReplyDelete
  2. KDawg,

    I heard through the grapevine what you were going though and it's just not fair. My wife and I have you in our thoughts and prayers. I believe in my heart that you can beat this.

    If we can do anything, let me know.

    Justin Hahaj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!

    Jeremy... thank you for stopping by and the message on here. Sorry I couldnt get up to the door, its a little tough getting in and out of the chair, ha.

    HAHAJ... good to hear from you! Thanks for your support, keep in touch. I will get through this, no other options. Hope all is well on your end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem Mike!! I understand! Just remember we are only a phone call away!! :)

    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete