Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lazy Sunday

A lot of great sports action on the television this sunday afternoon and evening. Planning on getting real familiar with this recliner and remote.

Back to radiation bright and early tomorrow... good solid week of radiation, then on to chemo.  Looking forward to progress.  Once again, I feel better today than yesterday, and I wasnt sure if that was going to be the case.  We had a big day out and about yesterday.

Once again, lots of support today, good company... good food.  Thank you everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Hello my friend! Keep fighting the good fight bud!!! As Jim Valvano said..."Don't give up. Don't ever give up." You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Derek Weaver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Derek... good to hear from you, its been a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike,

    I just wanted to send my best wishes to you and your family. Keep fighting my friend..

    Scott Marschke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Scott, good to hear from you. We will get through this and be better for it. Hope all is well on your end! Take care of yourself and keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is going to be a good day ....donuts with your friends at tig .tell T.K.to comewith us. Go Tigers Grandpa Bill

    ReplyDelete