Saturday, February 20, 2010

slap shot

Well I told myself I would keep this blog pure and true to what I believe as well as what is going on.  I felt it should remain open and honest through out this period of my life.  With that said my emotions got the best of me tonight, but I am a better man for it.  Im not looking for sympathy or anything at all, just putting it out like it is.  I am also not trying to get too personal with things that are irrelavant to others.  This whole blog deal would not carry an ounce of creditability if I just painted the same picture everyday with the same brush everyday, so I try to tell it like it is.  I was overwhelmed with a feeling of guilt for relying on others for everything, especially my wife, Stacy... I had a melt down.  Its true, its human, and it was needed.  3 weeks into this, I just had this extreme feeling of guilt.  I have to rely on someone for nearly every aspect of my life right this moment, and as I stated before, that is the toughest part for me.  I am so very lucky to have family and  friends who want to help and love to, but it drives me nuts that I need them to.  I went from doing everything myself from 5:30am to 10:30pm everyday to what has literally become the complete opposite.  It will change, I will get better.  This just happens to be the harsh reality right now, and in all honesty, its not a big deal. 

It was just one of those "moments" that needed to happen... it needed to be put on the table, and walked away from.  There it is.

Great day throughout the day otherwise.  Got out with family to some hockey and hot wings, which always beats sitting in the recliner.  As for right now...I think I have some candy from the fan club to eat while I check my blood pressure.  Looking forward to alot of nothing tomorrow with a little television.

Thanks again everyone, I simply can not say that enough.

  Also, for those that dont know...every entry on this blog is still available to read & can be accessed through the "archive" on the right side of this page.  You will see dates as well as the blog titles, simply click through those to catch up on anything you may have missed.  The newest posts are obviously on top, the oldest are buried at the bottom of the archive.  If you want to get back to the "main page", simply go to the top and click where it says "Mike Kacynski's 2010"

1 comment:

  1. GOOD LUCK IN THE P.M. PIECE OF CAKE.ITS THE BEGINNING OF THE BIG START GO TIGERS Grandpa Bill

    ReplyDelete