Saturday, February 20, 2010

Keep em coming....

I cant thank you all enough for the kind words of support.  I dont know if I can reply to them all personally through this blog directly or not, so I figured I would just put a general post here.  From the posts on here, to the phone calls and company stopping by, I really do appreciate it.  It is refreshing to know that their are alot of good people out there for me that are willing to extend a hand to me or my family.  The support is definatly a needed resource in this fight, and I believe we have a pretty good foundation built upon such a quality.  The company, messages and phone calls surely help the time go by which is a good thing while I am trying my best to keep busy here at home with non-physical activities and give my back a rest.

One more week of radiation, and then its onto chemo.  Feeling a bit better each day.  Still very weak, but thats to be expected all things considered.  The radiation causes some muscle fatigue as I understand it.  I've been able to get out a little here and there, which is nice.  Stacy, Lilli and I actually may even get to my nephews hockey game today which should be a riot.  All and All, we are on our way.

For those interested... my shop still goes on... Vendetta Auto Fab will still provide custom fabrication of hot rod parts and complete cars.  I am at a point where I can take a bit of time off and not get into too much a hole, and thats what I need to do.  Their still is alot of work to do, and I have a handful of cars to build, which I will in due time.  Meanwhile alot of planning and structuring will take place while I am down.

Heres a sample of whats to come...

4 comments:

  1. Grandma & Grandpa O.February 20, 2010 at 9:18 AM

    Thank you for sharing with us all, this is an easy way to communicate. Our thoughts and love are with you both.

    Grandma Nancy & Grandpa Stew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and Stac all the time. What you two (and the rest of your family) have been through in the past few weeks and the strength, courage, and determination with which you press forward is amazing, encouraging, and inspiring. It also puts life and what is most important in perspective for those of us cheering you on and praying for you.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man that is one of the coolest/unique renderings I have seen in a long long time. Dig the old gasser type slicks. Can't wait to see it in a roller. The metal work will probably be so nice you won't want to paint it!
    Yack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mike, I am showing Jerry Tolslma about your Blog. Love You Grandman

    ReplyDelete