Wednesday, March 24, 2010

- home sweet home-

Hard to explain the sense of comfort gathered from the familiar sound and scent of HOME SWEET HOME (almost sounds french by the way)...

Came home yesterday, feeling better.  Back to the routine today, shots, appointments etc.  TK is here to accept driving responsibilities for the day.  I will write more in the blog later, because as of right now I see the S.O.S flares going off and signs of distress through the air across the living room as he sits on the couch trying to program his new flip phone.  I think I need to intervene before someone gets hurt.  More to come...

Its 8 a.m....Def LePPard is playing on Pandora, fresh pot of coffee, a new FLIP phone is involved, and some sunshine to start the day... life aint all bad ya know.

GO BEE's... the old Bridgman Bee's stepping it up and playing on the state level.  Good to see!  I dont think I can make it up there, but I sure wish I could.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! "Sounds French"...love it (Stac told me). I'm glad to see you are staying strong! See you this weekend!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete