Wednesday, March 31, 2010

-balance-

Not sure if I mentioned it or not, but Dr. Paloyan adjusted some of my pain meds again yesterday, and introduced a patch, that will keep me on a constat dose of a certain medication.  We shall see how this works.  The daily Leukine shots that I get to maintain my white blood cell count were stopped today, as he thinks the shots may be stimulating some activity in my bones, and the cause of some of my pain.  We'll see.  We knew getting into this that there is going to be alot of trial and error type work.


I went today for another chemo treatment. Stacy says "the people want pictures"... well then who am I to deny the people of what they want, even though I am not very photogenic. The red syringe is the drug that I mention time and time before, its quite potent.  Spent alot of time in and out of sleep today.


All and all its been a long day, quite tiring, and its time to call it a night.  I am hopeful that tomorrow will be better and will show some improvment.  I will try to get on here and keep you posted.

Good night!

3 comments:

  1. Stacy's right, we want pictures! haha. Just kidding. You're doing great! Get some rest and dont worry about us folks. Thinking about you always.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are learning two things. 1) How to wing it. With the constantly changing symptoms, you are learning how to get away from the structure of a routine and adjust on the fly with counter measures. This is very important. 2) Life in the eyes of the papparazzi. Being a celebrity can't be easy but it looks like you are handling it well. Another step closer to your goal so keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike I was told by one of the nurses at Chemo that the red syringe is called by most patients "THE RED DEVIL" good name for it right. I for one love the pictures they are great Stacey does a nice job.
    Love you Grandma Beverly and Grandpa Bill too!

    ReplyDelete