Sunday, March 28, 2010

- compromise -


LEMONS
Simple tasks in life that go overlooked.  Lifes little chores that are pose a challenge.  Doubts start to settle in, as to weather we are on the right track or not.  Things I could do before that I can't so easily now.  I begin to question it all, weather we are overlooking the obvious.  I start thinking we are going 2 steps forward and 5 steps back....  Everything I am supposed to do to improve my position in this battle, seems to have some side effect or cause me more hassle... its all about compromise... you take the good with the bad...

LEMONADE!!!
It is what what you make of it, and knowing what you can and cannot change... 
The one thing I have control over is my attitude.  The side effects of the drugs and treatments have been showing their presense, but thats to be expected.  GO SPARTANS!!!! We have a good, no.... a GREAT afternoon of DUKE and MSU games, and a little short track NASCAR racing mixed in there.  Take care of yourselves!


(It would be easy to put the faux and cheezy legal disclaimers here like ...."for the record, no bathroom cushions were harmed in the photos here, they were simply reallocated to a new position where they could better serve a purpose"... after all, yes that is a toilet seat pad that didnt work out as planned, but you know us Kacynski's... waste not)

4 comments:

  1. Michael, Your abilty to find a little humor in this war that you're fighting is pretty cool!Looks like rain for Nascar.We'll cheer for the Spartans.Hang in there, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike,

    All I can say is you are the "man". Can't believe your humor while undergoing all of this. Stay strong and you will beat this beast!!

    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a wonderful attitude you have indeed! I can only laugh at your new neck gear after I realize you are living with the clean queen of all queens....Praying for a good week for you and for Grandpa Bill too.
    Love Glen & Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been following what's going on since your mom told me a month or so ago. Keep up the good fight. Cliched as it sounds, good does come from what you could never imagine is positive. We know something about that over here in our house.

    Ken & Stephen

    ReplyDelete