Saturday, April 3, 2010

- go sparty-

Its been a couple days since last post I guess.  I have been enjoying the great weather.  Pain management has been a bit of a challenge but I think we are making progress.  The entire process is really overwhelming.  I wish there was a point that you get to where you know thats the quote "turning point", where you knew from there on it would get better... but the truth is, you just dont.  I am confident though we are deffinatly making progress.  Dr. Paloyan has provided such great care for me and my situation, words cannot express the gratitude I have him and his staff.  Lucky to have the people in my life that I have.  Thats for sure.

Once again, medications have been altered, alot... its a chemistry expiriment in my bloodstream, but I cant complain.  Feeling comfortable as of latetly, and doing all I can to get into a routine.  Some precautions I have to take into account with white blood cell counts, chemo and such, but all and all, I can't complain.  Long strory short... if your sick, stay away, ha.  I cant express how much I appreciate the support everyone has provided from top to bottom.  Everyone has reached out to help and alot of levels and it really does help, not only me, but my family.  From messages of hope on here to, house hold chores or meals getting cooked...etc.  I never knew some of my punk friends could cook or step up and be so hospitable.... I am impressed.

I am really looking forward to today and tonight.  Going to enjoy some Final 4 basketball with Lilli and Stacy.  My Spartan's shirt been on since first thing this morning.  All 4 teams deserve to be there, and it should be a great weekend of basketball.

Cubs opener Monday!

There's a gearhead side to me as well, ha... just a little.  Those who share that interest may be interested to know that I have a few things up my sleeve in that realm as well.  The shop is full of neat projects, large and small.  I am blessed with understanding customers.  I have plans for some idle parts, that are not getting put to use.  Those parts will find home in a new project... exciting and low key.  I will keep ya posted.  Vendetta Auto Fab will survive, and like its owner, will be better for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment