Friday, March 12, 2010

- I got nothing -

I just woke up from the afternoon nap to see Ohio State bury a last second long shot to win over Michigan... and this is who your money's going on Andy?

Anyway, speaking of Andy... got a nice email this morning from him, not uncommon as of late... this morning's email was telling me how everywhere he goes people were asking about how I was doing, because they knew I had contact with him.  It really amazes me how much support is out there.  I was taking said nap above, and was planning on getting on here to write a fancy little blog post full of adjectives to express my heart felt feelings of thanks and gratitude.  When it comes down to it, I really have nothing more that I can say other than thank you!

I really cannot imagine going through this without everyone.  I hear stories of people new to town or just moved to the area, not familier with anyone or anything for thousands of miles.  I just cant imagine.  I look at my day to day life over the past 60 days, and I just cant imagine one day with out my dad, wife, mom and all the others their to help and get things taken care of.  They have given me the best chance I could ever have to kick this thing, and thats such an amazing gift.  Its gotta be getting old, but I have to keep saying it, thank you!

Sooo... thats about all I got for today.  I was gonna get really deep and blow your minds with some verbal voodoo through the keyboard..... but then that damn last second shot from Andy's Buckeyes through my narrow train of thought wide left.

2 comments:

  1. Food for thought.
    "Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mike!
    Just wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts and prayers. Your blogs are awesome, I just found out about your page and have been engrossed for an hour! Keep up the fight and your positive attitude, I know you can beat this!!!!
    Merry (Sneed) Eversole

    ReplyDelete