Thursday, February 11, 2010

I need ANSWERS!!!

Took delivery of my "2010 Guardian Walker"....
a premium alloy based walking assistance device... yes... a WALKER


I am trying to get a plan on what exactly I can cut, chop or modify to personlized it and not void the warrenty of this machine.  Its annodized in a chilling gun metal grey hue, with dry rubber hand grips.  The various metal accents are finished in a dark hammered tone feel, letting everyone know just exactly what I'M working with.  Where most stereotypical "walker" users would put tennis balls on the front of the machine to "slide" along.... I got wheels...yes actual WHEELS

Given my recent driving record, I am not convinced the state of Michigan will allow me behind the controls of this thing in public.

4 comments:

  1. I'm thinkin some larger chrome rims with low profile tires. Extend the front legs out for a raked back look. One of your custom grille's on the front, fresh paint job with a set of ghost flames should get the project started. Seems like you know people that could make that happen. We'll have to work on a set of turn lights for heavy traffic areas. Hopefully they let you out tomorrow. Keep us posted. ps, I had to break down and actually use the snow blower tonight to clean off the driveway. Hope that doesn't happen again this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds sweet. Nothing like that new walker smell. How about some fenders and set of side views. If it catches on you can branch out "Vendetta Medical Fab"...just a thought.

    Later,
    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  3. If ANYONE can make a walker cool it would be you Mike! I have no doubt that after you take that sucker out for a spin in Baroda we will be seeing people all over Berrien County picking up the trend. You will probably even need to add new services to your shop and rehab walkers too!

    I'm just reading your blogs for the first time. What a great outlet. I will continue to follow and continue to be impressed by your spirit, strength, and courage.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aunt Chris
    Have you had a chance to enjoy those steaks? I can bring more as needed. Someone wants to know if Stacy wants any cherry juice from Grandpa's Mill? Love to you both

    ReplyDelete