Saturday, February 13, 2010

Legal Pads

Buy stock in legal pads!  I have 50,000 characters worth of mental notes to get down on paper.  The things I want to do or build once I am back on my feet.  Just built a completely new 1932 Ford Roadster in my head with all the left over parts from the 1932 Ford Roadster I am currently building, ha.

Spartans won.... now watching Danica in the Nationwide series, skip back to the Duke / Maryland game, check the USA's standings in speed skating throughout the afternoon and finish the evening off with some of the National Basketball Association's Slam Dunk Contest.

For your reference the 5000m speed skating is 3.10685596119 miles.

Back is slightly better, legs are good, weak but good, I am confident its going to be a good weekend and get back to treatment bright and early Monday.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the short track speed skaing. Got the silver and bronz by luck last night.
    jk

    ReplyDelete